The market value of your product or service is only as good as its visibility.
Our websites are not only designed to impress, but are designed to be search engine compatible and friendly. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the most important factor in establishing your online presence.
Important Aspects of SEO
- First and most important, your website needs to be search engine friendly. It is important to understand that SEO does not happen overnight.
- Content is always king. All pages, navigational menus, blogs, etc. must be well written to reflect your product and service, and must have keywords that users will commonly search.
- Every page must have the common SEO meta tags such as title, description and keywords. Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines will rely on these when indexing your pages. This is called Organic SEO.
- In order for search engines to crawl and index your site, each page should have links to them. This is called link building.
- Buying pay per click with Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines can boost your presence with search engines and can target specific keywords and audiences.
Search engine optimization should always be the first priority in your marketing campaign since it is the most affordable way to get sales, leads and customers.
As a part of your website’s SEO, Shireman & Ortiz will review and optimize your content and SEO tags. We will strengthen your website’s weak SEO points, optimizing every SEO aspect of your website: text, images, videos, tags, etc.
Our SEO team will monitor and run tests to make sure your website meets our high standards. Optimizing your website is an ongoing process. Every month we check your website’s current performance using Google Webmaster tools, Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster tools and other search engine monitoring tools to continue improving your SEO as more data becomes available.